Exanpe T5 Lib is a library of components designed for the J2EE Tapestry 5 framework, developed by the Exanpe organization.
The purpose of this library is to provide additional components to Tapestry 5 as well as skinning the native components.
Our final purpose is to provide a fully harmonized set of components, ready to be included in your web application.
Easy to use and to integrate, this library targets the real needs of any web application,
taking a real care of possible application conflicts as well as depending on a minimal number of third party library !
The library is fully integrated with Maven 2 and validated with Tapestry 5.2.0, 5.2.6 and 5.3.1.
Since 2012-01-09, the library is in version 1.2.0.. Have a look to Changes section to see what's new.
Please have a look at the Getting Started documentation to learn how to setup and use our components in 2 minutes !
The following components are currently available in the library :
- Accordion : Show/Hide some content with animation
- AjaxLoader : Load a content with Ajax, displaying a loader icon
- Authorize : Manage authorizations based on user's roles
- Border : A simple skinned border
- ColorPicker : Choose a Color and get it easily on the server side
- GoogleMap : Show a GoogleMap and some points of interest
- HideablePanel : Show/Hide a left side Panel
- ListSorter : Sort items using drag and drop
- MenuBar : Display a menu with a multi level roll down menu bar
- SecurePassword : Enter a Password without typing characters
- Slider : Select a value on a range using a Slider
- TabView : Organize your layout into a tab view
- Tooltip : Display all kind of tooltips in your page
- VerticalMenu : Display your left side vertical menu
Some mixins provide additional features to existing components:
- AjaxValidation : Enable an Ajax Validation on any textfield component.
- AuthorizeMixin : Manage authorizations based on user's roles
- Dialog : Display a dialog to print any information or confirmation on user action.
- PasswordStrengthChecker : Display to the user its password strength.
- RichTextEditor : Display a textarea allowing rich HTML text content to be written
- SelectLoader : Load select content options according to a first select component selection.
Some features increase productivity and provide services:
- Security - Authorize : Full set of Authorization feature according to user roles, with annotations.
- Session Management - ContextPageReset : Reset some page information according to a specific context.
- Internationalization - LocaleSession : Manage the locale in session instead of in the URL.
The core Tapestry components have been re skinned to fit better in any application.
- Easy to use
- Fast integration
- Focuses on the real needs of web applications, based on our experience
- Fully skinned, along with a new skin for core Tapestry 5 components
- Only 2 dependencies : commons-lang and commons-collection
- Minified static resources
- Fully documented. See Javadoc and JsDoc in Projects Reports.
- No Internet Explorer 6 support
- Tell us !